PRIVATE AND GROUP MUSIC LESSONS | ACOUSTIC BLEND CAFE
Acoustic Blend Cafe is pleased to be offering Private and Group Music Lessons in Piano, Guitar, Voice, and Ukulele. A minimum of 6 students are required to run a group class.
- Equal monthly payments at a prorated price
- Lessons run from Mid September to Mid June for a total of 36 lessons
- Sign up anytime
- Easy Scheduling and movement of lessons
- It’s all in your hands through access to the scheduling website
All levels are welcome. Ages 5 and up.
Lessons take place at 348 Bronte St S, Milton, ON L9T 5B6. in the classrooms of the Milton Tutoring Centre.
All Students will have the opportunity to perform as part of the opening acts for the Acoustic Blend Cafe concert series.
Payments can be made by: Credit Card, E-Transfer, Cash and Cheque.
To Register or Learn More about Group Lessons
Advantages of Group Lessons
- Provides confidence in playing for others
- Exposes students to a variety of music.
- Fosters the development of communication skills.
- Provides a friendly and encouraging atmosphere.
- Establishes a sense of group spirit and group dynamics that increase motivation.
- Allows students to learn from peers as well as from the teacher.
- Develops concentration by maintaining one’s own part while hearing others play.
- Less pressure on students allowing them to relax and enjoy the music more
- A 1-hour group lesson is generally more economical than private lessons & with the length there is time for more activities & to master skills
There will need to be a minimum of 6 students to run a class.
Register or Learn More